Pre-construction and Post-construction Video Across Indiana
For over a decade, Video MVP has produced affordable, reliable pre- and post-construction videos. Whether video is a requirement in the job specs or you just want to record video to protect your company from frivolous claims, you can count on Video MVP.
Every project is different, but safeguarding your company's integrity and bottom line are critical on every job. Video documentation of your worksite before construction is a necessity to avoid claims suggesting your company damaged personal property, city property or the environment around the project. Common projects are waste water treatments plants, lift stations, sewer replacements, sidewalk replacements, and curb replacements.
Video MVP can document the pre-construction condition of the properties, landscape, utilities, and buildings surrounding your site. There is no better, irrefutable proof than a Construction Video Survey.
Our services include:
- Video recorded on professional cameras
- Wireless microphone to record the documenter's audio descriptions
- Date and time stamp on the video gives credibility to the authenticity of the footage
- Your video will be provided as a HD digital file (digital delivery and USB drives available). As required, the video can also be provided on DVD and Blu-ray Disc.
- A Video Index of key locations referenced by time on screen is also available
- Travel all over Indiana (charges based on location)
"We've used Video MVP to shoot pre-construction videos for over the past 6 years. The team at Video MVP have always been punctual, easy to work with, and willing to work ... throughout the state. Videos are always professionally shot and edited, and readily accepted by engineers and utility directors as official project documents."