Scrapbooks, Photo Albums, and Documents Scanned
Preserve your memories with our scrapbook and album scanning services.
- All services are completed here in our office. Your documents, scrapbooks and photos are NOT shipped to another company or another state.
- One advantage of scanning the entire page is preserving the hand-written notes that may be written in the album.
- We will scan each page, up to 12" x 17", at 600 dpi.
- Need it FAST? Same day service available.
Scrapbook and Album Scanning - What we do:
- We can scan any document up to 12x17, including report cards, letters, drawings and album pages.
- The best way to scan a scrapbook or photo album page is to have it loose from the album. Scrapbook and photo album styles vary so this may require disassembling the album.
- TIF Files: We scan and work with your images as TIF files to ensure maximum quality. TIF files are uncompressed files and are very large, but they are higher quality than JPG files.
- Prices for scanning will vary based on whether the pages are already loose when submitted. There are also discounts based on the quantity of pages.
- Note: Scanning pages without disassembling the albums is possible but will not result in the best quality.
- Cropping: Each image will be cropped to the edges.
- Images: Your final digital images can be saved as JPG or TIF files.
- Custom File Names: Your images will be named based on the album title (or title you choose). Also, each file will have an added sequence number at the end for easy reference.
- Delivery: Once cleaning is complete your digital images are ready for delivery. You can choose:
- Digital Download: We will upload your image files to a secure location and email you a link so you can download them to your computer. This link is private and temporary, so be sure to save them to your personal storage. $12
- USB Drive: We can copy your files to a USB thumb drive and return it along with your media. $12
- There are some limitations on size, condition and how flat each page will lay. There are NO SETUP CHARGES.
"I received the box of my vintage notes and the flash drive. You did such a great job. I am very excited to have all these beautiful notes digitized and sitting on my computer to read whenever I need an inspiration or just to feel some joy. These notes are from my children and six grandchildren and they span 30 years. So thank you so much."
- Susan B. (email)