Negatives Scanned to Image Files - Work Done In-House!
Have your negatives digitized so you can use the images to print, email, and share online.
Negative Scanning to Digital60¢
- 2400 dpi scan
- File naming based on groups (50+)
- JPG files
- 35mm only
$10 minimum. Price per image. Other negative sizes have different rates. USB drive or Digital Download extra.
Add Image Cleaning and Enhancement+29¢
- Each negative physically cleaned
- Color correction
- Red-eye removal
- Light digital touch-up work
• Higher resolution scans available. We can also scan positive images.
"Wow! I took 22 year-old negatives to them for digital scanning. After 3-4 business days they called me to let me know my images were ready. They said they were able to restore most of the color to the scans despite the negatives being in very poor condition. When I got home and looked at them I literally shed a tear...or two! These were priceless military photos of a deployment that could not be replaced. They did a MAGNIFICENT job restoring them back to how I remember them being taken in the moment. Thank you so much! I would highly recommend them to anyone needing professional multi-media support. Thank you, a million times over!"
What makes Video MVP different is in the details.
- All work is done here in our office. Your slides are NOT shipped to another company or another state.
- Physical Cleaning: Dust can greatly affect the quality of your negatives. Even the smallest particle of dust can look large when scanned at a high resolution. We gently wipe each negative strip to clean off debris. Though removing all dust is impossible, this physical cleaning allows your images to look their best.
- Scanning: Each negative will be digitized and saved as an image file.
Cleaning and Enhancment
- Rotation: We will rotate each image to its proper orientation and flip it (left or right) to the correct side (when possible).
- Cropping: Each image will be cropped to the edges.
- Color Correction: Each image will be color corrected to bring out the lost colors. We do this MANUALLY with EACH NEGATIVE. This is not an automated process.
- Digital Cleaning: We also do some light touch-up work to remove defects in the image.
- Images: Each digital image will be saved to a file.
Other Negative Formats
Medium format negatvies can vary in size up to 2.25" by 3.5". Sometimes color, sometimes black and white, these negatives often are higher quality not only due to the size, but often due to the photographer, as these were common with professionals.
Though 35mm is the most common, we can convert many other negative formats, including this unique-looking Disc Negative. If you're not sure what you have, just let us know and we'll see what options we can offer.