Can't make it to our office? You can send us your stuff!
Questions? Contact us. We're happy to help!
Print the Order Form(s) from the Below Based on Your Media
- Video: VHS, 8mm, VHS-C, MiniDV, Hi8, S-VHS, Betacam, more
- Audio: Cassettes, records, reel-to-reel audio tapes, 8-track tapes, microcassettes, digital recorders
- Film: 8mm, Super 8, 16mm
- Images: Slides, photos, negatives, scrapbooks, documents
- Slideshows: Videos created from your photos
- Discs: DVDs, CDs, Blu-ray discs
Preparing Your Items
- Video Tapes: If not already labeled, label each tape. This will be the file name and/or disc print.
- Film Reels: Number each reel in the order they go. This will allow the final video to be in the desired order.
- Slides: Place slides in plastic bags (or leave in carousels). To reduce shipping costs, you can remove them from carousels and place groups of slides in a zippered plastic bag. On the outside of the bag, you can write a subject which we will use in naming your files like "1964". (minimum of 50 per group name)
- Photos: Group them by size and place in a zippered bag. You can write a subject on the outside for us to use in naming your files (50 minimum). Be sure to remove photos from frames.
- Slideshows: Planning a photo slideshow involves more details such as music, titles and packaging. You can use the Slideshow Planning Form to prepare your video materials.
- Negatives: Do not cut the negatives apart! Keep the negatives in whatever protective envelope or sleeve they are in currently. Negatives can scratch easily.
- Records: Be sure to place firm cardboard on each side of your records. Old vinyl can be brittle and you don't want the record damaged in shipment.
- Discs: Whether for duplication, editing or conversion, be sure to place discs in a protective case to avoid scratches to the surface.
Packaging Your Media
- Place all items in zippered plastic bags to protect from moisture.
- We recommend using a sturdy box, and packing the empty space with bubblewrap. Avoid using styrofoam peanuts due to static electricity.
- Choose a shipping method with a tracking number, like USPS Priority Mail.
- Send it to:
6925 E. 96th Street, Suite 105
Indianapolis, IN 46250
- Be sure to include the order forms above and any details about your project.
Estimate and Payment
- No pre-payment is required (for most orders). When we receive your package, we will contact you to confirm that we have received it as well as provide you with an estimate for your project.
- Completion times vary depending on the type of media and our current order schedule. Small orders can often be completed within a week. Larger orders can take longer. If you have a deadline, let us know and we will do what we can to meet it.
- Once complete, you can pay with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or your checking account.